Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Thoughts for Today
There are a lot of things going on today. Some good. Some bad. Bad of course are the tar balls found on the shore, which are, of course, caused by the oil spill. How can an oil company not know how to cap a leak? They must not have known what they were doing right from the beginning. I used to think that maybe off-shore drilling was the way to go. A way to end our dependence on foreign oil. Well, I was wrong. It may be good if the oil company knows what they are doing and there are no leaks. This is going to cost so much money and ruin the environment and even make people sick. Maybe a local artist can make sculptures out of tar balls. Or they can put tar balls on all the statues in their town. As they say, tar balls are better than no balls. I hear that the oil cleanup may take years. Why are they throwing things in the oil spill? Did I hear that they threw tires in there. I think they'd make more progress with a big scoop. I feel so bad for the sea life. Can they swim below the oil spill?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment